FAQ's (Frequently Asked Question's)
How long does it take for my order to be shipped?
- Your order will generally ship the following day of placing your order. Our product's are crafted by human hand's at time of order to ensure that you will get the freshest product each time. For more shipping information please visit our Shipping Policy page.
Do we Ship International?
- Yes, please note that MotherEarth Inc. is not responsible for any extra customs fees that may occur.
What do I do if my product arrives melted?
- First don't panic, coconut oil melts at 74 degrees. Simply stir your product and place in the fridge for roughly 30 minutes. Once your product has returned to it's original state store in dark cool place 72 degrees or cooler.
Do your product's have a expire date?
- Since each of our products are handcrafted at time of order, there is a best by located on the label by the bottom.
Are your product's cruelty free?
- Yes, we are 100% cruelty free. We never test our products or use products that have been tested on animals.
Are your product's vegan friendly?
- Yes, we are 100% vegan friendly. We do not use any ingredients that come from animal's.
Are your product's gluten free?
- We use certified gluten free steel cut oats and arrowroot powder. No other ingredients in our recipes contain gluten.
What does "Extract" mean?
- You will find the word "extract" located in the ingredients list. When an ingredient has the word extract after it, that means the organic ingredient contains organic grain alcohol & distilled water.
What is Rosemary Antioxidant Extract CO2?
- Rosemary Antioxidant Extract CO2 is a natural preservative that we use in most of our products to stabilize the shelf life.
What fragrances or dyes do you use?
- We do not use fragrances or dyes. Any of our scents are created using certified organic essential oils.
Are your products kosher certified?
- The ingredients that are kosher certified are marked accordingly on the ingredient panel. Please see each product if you are unsure and if you are in need of more assistance please do not hesitate to contact us here.
Do we use ingredients that are fairly and naturally sourced?
- Yes, we use a supplier that is certified organic, fair for life, kosher, non-gmo, and PCO forest gown. For more information please contact us here.
If you have not found your answer or question please do not hesitate to contact us. Head over to our contact page and fill out the form we would love to hear from you!